Digital Input / Digital Output module for PUM series controllers.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Provides expandable capability at reduced cost per loop.
Fuji PUM series is a "back of panel" controller. This make it an ideal process controller to work with HMI touch screens, such has Hakko Monitouch series.
The units are designed to operate on their own, or in conjunction with a large range of PLC's (programmable logic controllers), HMI's and SCADA systems.
Configuration is carried out via a PC link. Specific applications can be pre programmed by our engineers prior to despatch.
When they are used on their own, the PUM range of modules can handle single or multi loop control applications and provide PLC, alarm or communication functions.
Alternatively when they are used with a PLC, time consuming operations such as fast response multi loop control can be delegated to the PUM, allowing your PLC to focus on supervisory or safety critical operations.
The modular design of the Fuji PUM allows individual units to communicate to each other without wiring. For example additional alarms automatically become available on the additions of a digital output module with no inter-module wiring.
Standardisation of detachable terminals also reduce wiring and re-wiring while you swap modules.
Full integration of PLC functions, with digital input/output signal processing up to 16-k step and 300 points - for programmable Logic Controller performances.
(1) Power supply voltage: 100V (-15%) to 240V (+10%) AC, 50/60 Hz
(2) Power consumption: 15 VA or less (100 V AC) 20 VA or less (220 V AC)
(3) Insulation resistance: 20 MΩ or more (500 V DC)
(4) Withstand voltage: Power supply ↔ All terminals; 1500 V AC for 1 minute Relay output ↔ All terminals; 1500 V AC for 1 minute Others; 500 V AC for 1 minute
(5) Applicable standard (plan): UL, C-UL, CE Mark
2-1 Measurement value input
(1) Number of inputs: 1 or 2 (Option)
(2) Input signal type:
Thermocouple :J, K, R, B, S, T, E, PR40/20, N, PL-II,
Resistance bulb :Pt100Ω (3-wire)
Voltage :0 to 10 mV DC, 0 to 50 mV DC,
1 to 5 V DC, 0 to 5 V DC, 0 to 10 V DC
Current :4 to 20 mA DC, 0 to 20 mA DC
(3) Measurement range:
Refer to the measurement range table.
(4) Input indication accuracy (Ambient temperature: 23°C):
(5) Input sampling cycle: 50 ms
(6) Input impedance
(7) Influence of source resistance / Permissible wiring
(8) Permissible input voltage
(9) Noise reduction ratio
(10) Input value correction function (Input conditioner)
3-1 Control output
(1) Number of points: 1
(2) Type: Select one as follows.
1. Relay contact output
Rating: 12 V DC (10 to 15 V DC) / Maximum current: 20mA (provided with
protection against short circuit)
3. Current output (4 to 20 mA DC)